"The Lowell Housing Authority team, working in partnership with other housing providers, local Government and our residents, will strive to provide the highest level of housing and a variety of social service programs that will assist residents and employees in achieving the highest level of self-sufficency".
- Provide decent, safe, and sanitary housing, thereby improving the quality of life of low income, elderly, families, disabled, and handicapped individuals.
- Achieve economy of operations and efficiency in the discharge of its public functions.
- Maintain stability and consistency of performance for the benefit of its clients and employees.
- Encourage professional staff development through participation in educational and training programs.
- Provide proper administration of the Authority consistent with the law and established policies and procedures of funding agencies.