Social Security Administration Link
To obtain proof of your Social Security benefits needed to complete your review, please use the link provided. When you receive your "Proof of Income" letter in the mail, please bring it to the office to complete your review.
- This letter can be used as proof of your:
- income when you apply for a loan or mortgage;
- income for assisted housing or other state or local benefits;
- current Medicare health insurance coverage;
- retirement status;
- disability; and/or
- You can select the information you would like on it.
- Your "Proof of Income" letter will arrive in the mail in about 10 days.
- It will be mailed to the address on file for you at Social Security.